The Enterprise Content Management & Portals (ECMP) Team at INJ Software Solutions is focused on providing solutions where content drives the business process across the enterprise. Enterprise Content Management & Portal practice is one of the technology centers at INJ Software Solutions, focusing on delivering business solutions across the verticals by applying strong domain experience and focused technology research in the area of Enterprise Content Management.
Collectively these offerings are used to build true Enterprise Content Management solutions using industry standard platforms like Documentum, FileNet, OpenText, Hummingbird and IBM Content Management addressing Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Publishing and other verticals.
• Application Development
• Custom Product Implementation
• Application Migration & Re-engineering
• Maintenance & Support of existing enterprise applications
• Architecture definition and framework development
INJ Software Solutions's dedicated ECMP practice also focuses on providing services across specific areas like• Enterprise Content based application portfolio assessment and consulting for integrated framework development for all content application
• Developing new Content Centric applications – Capture (Imaging & Form Based), Collaboration & Workflow, Publishing, Records Management, Storage and Archival
• Migration of old EDMS applications to new ECM platform
• Support of existing application, including L2 and L3 support
• Compliance to industry frameworks like 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP
• Product Porting on various Platform
• Product Configuration & Customization
• Product Testing
• Localization & Internationalization
• Multi Level Support
ECMP group has setup four dedicated practices for IBM ECM, FileNet, Documentum and OpenText & HummingBird. With lots of experience in deploying solutions based on these ECM platforms, ECMP is geared to provide solutions for all industries worldwide.
Documentum 4i, Documentum 5.x, Documentum 6.x, Content Server, DFC, WDK, Web Publisher, Business Process Services (BPS), WebTop, Application Builder, Developer Studio, Business Objects Framework, Digital Asset Management, Content Intelligence services, Documentum Portlets, Web Development Kit, Records Manager, Learning Services, Form Builder, eRoom.
• Records Manager
• Business Process Manager, Process Analyzer, Process Simulator, Business Process Framework
• Forms Manager (eForms, Print services)
• FileNet email Manager
• Team Collaboration Manager
• Image Services, Content Services
• eForms, eProcess, Open Client
• ISRA, Connectors (SAP, Siebel)
IBM CM and Lotus Domino Practice has extensive expertise on IBM Technology including IBM Web Sphere Portal Server, IBM MQ Integrator, MQWF, IBM CM, MQ Series, Lotus Notes Domino IDE, Domino.Doc, Lotus SameTime, QuickPlace, Discovery Server, Lotus Extended Search, Lotus Learning Management System (LMS), Domino Workflow and other products of IBM.
Hummingbird Enterprise (Document Management, Records Management, Enterprise Workflow, Knowledge Management, Email Management, Collaboration, Document Imaging, Mobility, BI Query, Content Integration, Portal Framework), Hummingbird BI, Web Content Management (Red Dot)
Livelink Enterprise Suite (Document Management, Collaboration, Knowledge Management, Web Content Management, Business Process Automation, Enterprise Portal, Records Management) Digital Asset Management, Email Management & Livelink for SAP, Siebel & Peoplesoft.